According to the IMB, an estimated 85.5% of Kenyans identify as Christian. However, the majority of Christians in Kenya have a misconstrued view of Jesus and the Bible. Many believe in a mediator between God or evil spirits and the common people. This mediator speaks to the people on God’s behalf or protects them against the evil spirits. There are still thousands of unreached people living in Kenya. Poverty is common and many children are homeless living on the streets or in slums.
We are committed to our national partners, Linus & Liz Kirimi to mobilize, equip, and send short-term teams to help advance the work, as well as provide financial and prayer support and encouragement.
How can I participate?
- Participate in a short-term trip
- Not yet scheduled*
- Provide financial support to help others go: approximately $2800 per person
- Enlist your Life Group to provide ongoing prayer support and encouragement
- Pray for the church Linus pastors – the road authority has taken possession of property and the church must move
- Pray for final leadership to be in place to manage this trip*
- Pray for team members willing to go to the difficult places
If you are interested in going on the trip or learning more about how you can partner with the team, fill out the form at the button below and the team leader will be in touch soon.