Our field partner has planted churches in Romanian, Turkish, & Gypsy villages surrounding the city of Medgidea. In addition to discipling new believers, enlisting and training new village pastors, providing needy children with necessary school supplies, the ministry provides meals to the poor and hungry. Eyeglass/Medical clinics are often used to gain entry to the village where the Gospel is then shared. Many of the people they are reaching are Turkish Muslims exiled from Turkey over 500 years ago. The unemployment is high, the villagers are poor, and the work is hard.
We are committed to our national partner, Samica Sabri to mobilize, equip, and send short-term teams to help advance the work, as well as provide prayer support and encouragement.
How can I participate?
- Participate in a short-term mission trip
- Tentatively planned for July/August 2022
- Provide financial support to help others go: approximately $2500 per person
- Enlist your lifegroup to provide ongoing prayer support for the ministry
- Pray for strength against opposition by the Muslim leaders
- Pray for people to come back to church – COVID has affected the attendance
- Pray for financial support to continue providing meals to the hungry
- Pray for spiritual and physical stamina – with over 7 church plants, leadership is weary
- Pray for God’s protection – Samica is often threatened by Muslim leaders
- Pray for a new church building – they have been given property but need funds to build
If you are interested in going on the trip or learning more about how you can partner with the team, fill out the form at the button below and the team leader will be in touch soon.